Who are Warmworks and how can they help you?
Warmworks Scotland deliver the Scottish Government’s national energy efficiency scheme – Warmer Homes Scotland.
Warmworks delivers the Scottish Government’s nationwide energy efficiency scheme, Warmer Homes Scotland.
The scheme provides insulation, efficient heating and renewable technologies in the homes of households who are struggling with the cost of high energy bills.
Warmworks receives referrals to the Warmer Homes Scotland scheme from Home Energy Scotland.
We act as the key point of contact and make sure everything is clear, helpful and easy to understand from the moment the application is submitted through to the installation and inspection of completed work.
Headlines & highlights
Here is a list of some key facts and figures from the year:
- 5,334 households received assistance from Warmworks under Warmer Homes Scotland, each of them saving an average of £401 per year off their energy bills
- More than 4,500 inefficient or broken boilers have now been replaced with brand new, energy efficient systems as part of Warmer Homes Scotland
- Of the 29 contractors registered with Warmworks, 9 are located in island areas, providing a local service as part of a national delivery network
- Warmworks is an accredited Living Wage employer and every one of our 29 local contractors has committed to paying their people the Living Wage as part of Warmer Homes Scotland
- The Warmer Homes Scotland scheme has created more than 300 new jobs in the supply chain, a considerable number of which were new apprenticeships and roles that will provide new training opportunities and skills
We care about the impact of our work in local communities. Click here to find out more about how our work is helping to create jobs, promoting new skills and building foundations for the future.